If you are creating your business’ annual marketing budget, you are probably wondering how much room to leave for SEO. SEO is an excellent way to increase your company’s brand awareness, and many SEO pros offer monthly packages. SEO packages are certainly convenient, but are they worth the price? It’s crucial to ask a few questions before purchasing an SEO package to determine if it’s the right fit for you and your business.
What to look for in a monthly SEO package
Here are a few things to look for when purchasing a monthly SEO package:
- Content creation. Content is super important for SEO results because it not only helps with the Google algorithm, but it’s a great way to engage with your audience. SEO pros can create blogs, articles, videos, and other forms of content for your business, so make sure to ask what they offer before purchasing their package.
- On- and off-page SEO. On-page SEO refers to optimizing keywords, user experience, and other important SEO factors that Google ranks on your website. Off-page SEO, on the other hand, refers to optimizing your website through other sources, like building backlinks from other websites. Off-page SEO can also refer to optimizing your social media pages, getting excellent reviews on review platforms, media mentions, and more.
- Technical strategies. Technical SEO refers to strategies like repairing broken links, increasing page speed, optimizing your site for mobile use, achieving responsive design, and making sure that your sitemap is accessible.
- Optimizes for the latest SEO trends. SEO is always changing, so make sure that your package includes keeping up with current trends.
- Your SEO package should include reporting on your search engine success to make sure that the efforts were successful.
Questions to Ask An SEO Service
Here are some questions you should ask an SEO company before purchasing their monthly SEO package:
- Which strategies will you use? Any good SEO firm will let you know upfront which strategies they will use on your website to make sure that you rank on Google.
- How long will it take to rank? SEO typically takes time, so don’t trust an SEO company that tells you it will only take a month or two to see big results. While it’s certainly possible, no good SEO firm will make a promise like that. A more reliable SEO firm will tell you that they will work hard to improve your ranking, but that there’s no way to predict how long it will take to see results.
- Which backlinking strategies will you use? Link building is super important for SEO success, but you should not use an SEO company that uses bad link building practices, as this is called black hat SEO and can actually cause your site to rank lower due to Google penalties.
If you’re looking for the best SEO packages out there, look no further than SEO Tuners.