Content Distribution is the new way of designing and presenting creative content that’s tailored to the needs of a user and it’s taken the online marketing industry by storm. For those who haven't got a chance to delve into this brilliant content marketing tactic, here’s a brief.
What is Content Distribution?
Content distribution networks are rapidly becoming powerful tools for attracting and engaging new audiences and expanding creative content’s reach. Using this method, marketers are able to offer content tuned to the user’s experience, therefore making the advertising come across as less intrusive and more of a natural discovery process, while increasing the click-through-rates (CTR).
So, how can we improve ROI using content distribution mechanism? Here are 5 ways.
Improving ROI using Content Distribution
- Consider custom tracking parameters and URLs - Setting parameters for for the URLs of your landing page can help you track the ROI on your content marketing right down to specific titles or images. While platforms typically offer the option of including parameters at campaign levels it’s recommended that the parameters be used down to the title and image levels for more specific insights.
- Incorporate small conversations on your landing pages - Micro conversation such as following your company on social platforms or including email sign ups can be valuable in attracting leads even after the close of a campaign.
- Establish your goals before the launch of your campaigns - Goals will help measure the success of your content marketing campaigns as well as provide you with an insight into the areas that require improvement in your campaigns to follow.
- Consider using event trackers on your landing pages - Event trackers will help track those micro conversations and are, by all means, the best tool for this purpose. When assigned in different fields, one ca get a greater granulated analysis of these conversations.
- Set up an A/B test - Considering an A/B test for your content will help you optimize them for responses and conversions. Try testing a few different image or titles on every piece of content you’re going to promote. However, ensure setting a cap on your campaign spending; so that you don’t end up exhausting your entire budget in one go.
Have you tried content distribution yet? In what ways has it benefited you? Share your experiences with us in the comments below. And, if you’re looking for a credible SEO company in LA, visit us at https://www.seotuners.com to know how we can help you.