What is Website Accessibility?
SeoTuners employees strive to make the online experience with seotuners.com (“Website”) and our Services (“Service”) as enjoyable and as informative as possible. The Team at SeoTuners has made every reasonable effort to make the Website and Service accessible to all of our users.
If you believe that part of the Website or mobile application does not conform to Level AA of the WCAG, please contact SeoTuners using one of the following two methods so the problem can be corrected:
- Contact SeoTuners by Phone at 877-736-1112
- Contact SeoTuners by email at [email protected]
Throughout SeoTuners website, every effort has been made to make every page accessible to users. But SeoTuners cannot guarantee that every page conforms to WCAG 2.0 Level AA standards for the following reasons:
- Some pages have partial conformance due to third-party vendors. Therefore, SeoTuners is unable to claim site-wide conformance. SeoTuners adheres to partial conformance, as defined by WCAG Level AA 2.0. SeoTuners cannot ensure conformance of third-party plug-ins and widgets.
- SeoTuners conformance claims only extend to pages within the seotuners.com domain.
- SeoTuners has used WCAG guidelines for compliance as suggested by the Department of Justice.
- SeoTuners chose to use WCAG for compliance because they are determined by W3C, the consortium that makes all guidelines for the Internet, worldwide.
- SeoTuners uses automated testing as a baseline for conformance on a periodic basis.
- For the most accessible experience, SeoTuners recommends viewing its website using the latest version of the Chrome Web Browser made by Google.