- In today’s world we are all victims of constant spam messages and unwanted telemarketer phone calls. At SEOTUNERS we understand the importance of keeping our customers and visitors privacy and at no point we will share nor distribute your personal or company information.
- All the emails we receive through our contact forms are kept in our secured servers. All our employees understand that all customer details and information stays in the office. This information doesn’t and can’t leave our office door.
- To analyze the proper search engine optimization strategy and services we require basic contact information, websites URL, location, targeted keywords, etc. All this information is only required and used to provide a custom review and to offer what we consider is the most cost effective solution to your optimization needs.
- To offer the best possible search engine optimization some services require access to our customer’s servers and confidential information. This information is only kept by the manager servicing your account and is only disclosed to employees at the moment when needed and under strict supervision. As a security recommendation after we finish our work on your servers we always recommend our customers to change their FTP login information.
- Any client who does not see positive keyword movement within the first 6 consecutive months of service will receive continued optimization at no charge until their campaign performance improves, or for 2 additional months, whichever comes first.
- Due to the highly competitive nature of SEO and unpredictable changes in the search engine algorithms, SEOTUNERS, LLC will not issue any service refunds